Saturday, January 14, 2012

EUHARLEE she laughs as she runs

Every once in a while a private conversation had MUST be shared openly. This is one of those times "for me". One to expose my flaw (I shouldn't have called him an old fart)...not very lady-like or Christian. The rest I share so as to not have The Devil running to and fro saying what was NOT said. I EXPOSE MYSELF, and Let The Spirit guide "others" into the MEAT and understanding of WHY I chose to "openly" SHARE this conversation. In Jesus Name Amen.




"Adventist Challenged" I love it! Never have I had a man so detest that God just might be using a women to TEACH....(giggles). As I went to His Wall this morning I see that this one has unfriended me. His INFO on Grad School is:

God's
Equivalent to Highschool without TEE · Theology
I scratched my head and smiled. There is a river named Euharlee in my area who name is derived from a Native American word meaning "she laughs as she runs". That always puzzled me until today. For in this footrace to The Finish Line...I AM laughing as I run. For everyday I am beginning to see more and more Fathers "sense of humor" which is truly gonna expose a lot of MEN in these end-times. 9 hours ago
Adventism Challenged
HI Teresa,

First I wish you a very blessed Sabbath, the Lords day, HE made for man and not man for the Sabbath.

My name is Yuergen , I’m 72 and was born into the SDA church. Left, CAME OUT, to be separated from the Harlot & Whore of Babylon, in oder not to touch the unclean thing and get unclean myself. Rev. 18:1-5

As I see, you call yourself a protestant. May I asked, if you’re an Sabbath (Saturday) keeping protestant or an Sun-Day keeping protestant?

Do you believe in the Trinity or do you believe in the ONLY TRUE GOD and his Son Jesus Christ? John 17:3

Brotherly greetings: Yuergen K.



TeresaDSmith Mercyministries

I am unique my dear heart for I believe there is not ONE specific DAY of Sabbath, but that the Lord's REST (Sabbath) be EVERYDAY in Him.

Yes, you are most correct in that I if I must declare myself a "thing" I am a PROTESTANT.

Yuergen, it is tricky your question: "Do you believe in the Trinity or do you believe in the ONLY TRUE GOD and his Son Jesus Christ? John 17:3"

umm John 17:3 :17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.


I am most likely very unique in my take of this: I see God in 3 "persons" (God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit) while also I see the 3 "offices" of God (The Godhead, The Messiah, The Comforter).

I have had this particular conversation so many times over on the past 3 years that I have literallly lost count.

I can summise my beliefs in a blog post I wrote as follows: (and again I state LET US RESPECT each other with DIGNITY and RESPECT....if you disagree don't just SAY OR WRITE IT...present you case as will I, but I do say at the end of the day, IF WE BOTH truly LOVE THE LORD, then that should be our common ground, and let differences fall by the wayside, for am sick to death of combative spirits who seek only in self-righteousnous to be RIGHT, I say Let The Word reign in US BOTH, and may we both be better for the "debate" NOT "argument"......AGREE???

Now for my blog post on my beliefs:


Now for my blog post on my beliefs:
one:There is no Rapture and the Anti-Christ (Satan) will be in Jerusalem soon
http://www.musingsandramblingsoftee.blogspot.com/2010/05/rapture-doctrine-and-false-christ-in.html

Two" Mark of The Beast and The New World Order
http://www.musingsandramblingsoftee.blogspot.com/2010/05/mark-of-beast-and-new-world-order.html


(AND FROM THIS HE DERIVES I do not believe in the 10 commandments HA!)


10 hours ago
Adventism Challenged
Teresa,

then you believe that the 10 commandments have been abolished on the Cross?

Well, then I have to say good bye, because protestant americans are building right now the image of the beast (america) by reaching out over the gulf to the Vatican.

Where soon, you’re going to worship the SUN-DAY to keep it holy for the Beast/Pope.

I cannot work with someone who believes in doctrines made by man and the Devil.

It’s a shame, but Christ tell me, not to mingle with the unclean symbolised thru falsehood and error Faith/Truth.

God be with you sister and give you heavenly eyesalve that you me see the difference between falsehood & truth. J.K.

(EUHARLEE...she laughs as she runs!).....

Adventism Challenged

I guess, you’re a bid in the “New Age Theology” movement. You’re truly working with unclean Spirits. Believing in a 3 personality God, is spiritistic and unclean. If you would be smart, you would google and find out that the Trinity has its origin in the babylonian pagan religion, as the holy Sunday worship and the eternal human spirit.

You have established your own religion and that is a big NO-NO......what the Bible concerns.

God bless: Yuergen K.

(EUHARLEE:she laughs as she runs)...............

Adventist Challenged
believe in a Rapture. That did happened when Christ died, many graves opened.

I believe that Satan is coming as an angel of light and will tell the world, and you, that he is Christ and will perform such powerful miracles, that the very elect will fall to their knees and worship Satan.
God hates the Falsehood offshoot ministries, especially when led by women who need to sit down and shut up in the presents of Christ and Men.

I would hate to be your husband Teresa. God is the head of Christ ( biblically ) and Christ is the head of Man and the Man is the head of the Women.

You don’t believe it, we go apart.....Your ways are not my ways and neither they are Christ’s way.

(EUHARLEE...she laughs as she runs!).....

Teresa DSmith Mercyministries

"self made woman minster"....HA! for I dare inform you that when SCOTA (of the daughters of David) who carried on the lineage FOUNDED Scotland and established the VERY FIRST COUNTRY of FREEDOM (by the way the UNITED STATES Delaration of Independence came forth of this country and a WOMAN not some magna carta ...nevermind...you old fart...wake up!


(NOW THIS IN HIND-SIGHT WASN'T THE MOST APPROPRIATE THING TO SAY BUT.....IT DOES NOT CHANGE MY CHARACTER.)

9 hours ago
Adventism Challenged

Teresa,
Nice christian character you got......keep serving your master Satan.

9 hours ago
Teresa DSmith Mercyministries

please delete me....for you are so stuck in RELIGION you can't SEE....but do please remember my name...it will come up again...in the near future.

10 hours ago
Adventism Challenged

Teresa:

I deal with Christ only, and not with a self-made Women Minister.
God put the leading of his sheep in man’s hand and not in a women’s hand for a very good reason. I’m not afraid of you Teresa. If Christ is on my side, who can prevail against that?

(EUHARLEE...she laughs as she runs!).....

Adventism Challenged

Don’t worry Teresa. Christ will deal with you personally......Your name is written in the big black book in heaven.

I only fear Christ, but never a women. Look what women have done to religion and this world. Give women the leadership and Sodom & Gomorrah will repeat itself.


(EUHARLEE. EUHARLEE. EUHARLEE...SHE LAUGHS AS SHE RUNS!)

That last line really made me laugh so hard tears were streaming down my face!

9 hours ago
Adventism Challenged
Christ meant something when He said: “ Let the blind lead the blind.....or let the dead bury the dead.” If you know what it means Ray Charles.....

9 hours ago
Teresa DSmith MercyministriesOMG...good riddance

9 hours ago
Adventism Challenged

God will not leave the ones unpunished who use his name in vain. Even your thoughts are like spoken words........

You have shown me your true Spirit, but that Spirit is not of Christ.

Christ did not say for nothing: “ By their fruits you shall know them.”
I thank my God, that he has shown me your true character. If I would have let you into any of my study groups, you would have been a wolf under sheep, slaughtering them.

May God rebuke thee in Christ’s name: Amen


(EUHARLEE! EUHARLEE! EUHARLEE! EUHARLEE! EUHARLEE! EUHARLEE! she laughs as she runs)

2 hours ago
Teresa DSmith Mercyministries



Adventism Challenged:

I am in no need of rebuking. I KNOW who I am. I KNOW who I serve, and what I stand for. As for taking The Lord's Name in VAIN...I KNOW what that means also. Since You have already summed me up, I will offer more meat for the slaughter in my writing Thou Shall Not take the Name of The Lord in VAIN. Please go STUDY:
http://www.musingsandramblingsoftee.blogspot.com/2011/04/keeping-covenant-thou-shalt-not-take.html

I DO NOT, and more importantly in the very near FUTURE will not. I serve HIM and HIM alone, and do not allow the chains of DOGMATIC RELIGION put Him back on the cross. He went there set me FREE, I accept that blood, Believe in the 10 commandments as LAW of which they really roll into TWO (but I know you are wise enough to already know that also) and at the end of the Day The Greatest is LOVE.

Having said that, I am not sure how we got on on the wrong foot. You have been "short" with me and I having been very tired and having been drained from my week. I want to say forgive me for any "tone" as I forgive you...But should you truly desire to discuss the Word fine BUT you already have all the answers.

For me the most important is The Blood, accepting it makes me BLAMELESS BEFORE HIM as along as I REPENT of SIN.

I don't get tripped up in the small stuff, and allow MAN or WOMAN to judge me, for He alone is my Judge.

The other most important thing is to KNOW that The Anti-Christ whom is none other that Satan, The Son of Perdition, along with the Fallen Angels will be booted out of Heaven to this Earth very soon (rev 12) that is IF your church allows you to read Revelations as Many say no need to read it for you are gonna be gone when He comes for The Church and they miss the mark aby mistaking The Church for when John was "taken there" so as to be given Revelation knowledge By Christ to plant here with WE who desire to stay behind (actually ALL will be here no one is going anywhere) but I use that term tongue in cheek as so many want to be the first one "taken" when the Rapture comes.

Anyway, I prepare my mind and sharpen my self for THAT day of being delivered up before the Synagogue Of Satan, and I do not get pulled off and side-lined by people who have not spent any amount of time with me to KNOW me, and think they "have my number"...how silly of anyone who begins to think that.

If YOU were to truly study me, and KNOW me...oh dear one what a wealth of LOve, Mercy, and so much you would gain.

But you have deduced me to a wolf in sheeps clothing and one who would ravish your study group. I am not in need of another study group. I have plenty, and actually spend more time alone in The Word, with the Strongs Concordance, and The Holy SPirit who gives to ALL who seek ample wisdom in Him. RELIGION I HATE, Me Father I love. Jesus Christ THE MESSIAH I accept as His ONLY BEGOTTEN Son, claim His Blood, and I walk out my Faith and beliefs EVERYDAY. I may fall short AS WE ALL DO. but I will leave My Judgement IN HIS HANDS....not yours dear precious one.


I pray you a delightful day, and a blessed one in Him. Shake lose the preconceived idea of you think you know me.....and read my blog....I am no fool and neither and I a self-appointed WOMAN MINISTER.....I chose to SHARE my life, and GIVE BACK the Grace that He sacrificed and gave to me.


And even I will not sit here and pretend to say that I KNOW you are a wolf...for I haven't spent enough time with you either...and a WISE person doesn't make those kinds of flippant judgements of another. I think somehow we just got off on the wrong foot and are out of step in this dance.As far as Taking The LORDS name in vain....here you go....please GO STUDY!

http://www.musingsandramblingsoftee.blogspot.com/2011/04/keeping-covenant-thou-shalt-not-take.html



Have a blessed day!

EUHARLEE!!! My final SAY.........(as follows)...


TeresaDSmith Mercyministries
YK

HEAVEN is where ever the PRESENSE of Christ is. Christ is In HEAVEN "right now" SITTING ON THE THRONE AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD (as are ALL at this moment "the good the bad the ugly" as NO ONE has been "sentenced" to HELL outside of the Son of Perdition (which is Satan himself) . But that "sentence" hasn't been carried out YET. HELL is the GREAT WHITE THRONE Judgement at the END of THE MILLENIUM (the 1000 years of teaching aka THE LORDS DAY) in which those who did not take part TODAY of the 1st ressurrection (mind) and overcome the Beast (Deut 32, Rev 15) are taught TRUTH.

It is during this 1000 years that Satans "presense" (his evil spirit and his body) are locked away where NO INFLUENCE negatively can affect the teachings at this time as The Lord has set-up His Kingdom right here on EArth. God's Elect will teach. THEN after the 1000 years Satan will be "released again" (and I say AGAIN because he will in the very near future be HERE ON EARTH defacto playacting Jesus in his "office" of The Anti-Christ just as Our Lord and Saviour ALREADY came in His "office" as The Messiah)...Satan will be released THEN AGAIN at the end to "test" those who were taught in SPRIRITUAL BODIES during the 1000 years. If folks "overcome" THEN that is partaking of the 2nd Ressurection. You either "overcome" then or AT THAT TIME is Hell which is marching into the Lake of Fire (and the soul PERISHES) meaning is blotted out (which is a very interesting term when studied deeper).

So many of the churches teach Hell like its a literal Lake of fire and people are over there in our site and we see them "burning and sizzling " like a piece of Bacon. This always cracks me up (on one level and then makes me sad at the bad teaching, and then ANGERS me that there are those who get taught this malarky).....When someone is "blotted out" it means that they are ERASED from MEMORY as if they never even existed. This is how there can be no TEARS in Heaven...for how can we rejoice when looking over "there" at someone WE LOVE and they are in pain. LOVE doesn't allow suffering.....

So my dear precious child of God. Get your facts straight because this is SERIOUS BUSINESS. Satan WILL be cast out of Heaven (that DIMENSION) and physically HE WILL BE HERE ON EARTH. His HEAD-quarters will be Jerusalem. The Dome of The Rock where he will be "selling the world" that he is Jesus. If you can pinch yourself and it hurts then we are still in the flesh and this FAKE is an imposter! The DECEIVER who "deceives" the whole world. He will be the Religious BEAST. This is a TIME OF SIFTING dear one....

I am not against YOU Y.K. But I say do not be deceived. We can agree to disagree on all the other "religion" doctrine and "dogma" but do NOT take this last part lightly.

And this is not PROUDNESS standing in the way...for you see I HAVE dug deep to find the TREASURE OF TRUTH, and now I pray for that eyesalve for you....

Only time will tell...but when it comes to ones soul....not a thing to take lightly....

BLESSINGS,
Teresa (a self-made Woman of God...By the GRACE and Authority of Christ. ELECT Chosen just for a moment in time as such, An ELECT who WILL NOT bow a knee to Satan in the very near future)




Now, to you the reader. I say prepare your minds. I attempted to present FACTS line on line, and not get into a combative spirit. I usually do not involve myself to this level. But this was a person who hopped on my Facebook Status THEN went to my email with all this. So though this is an on-going engagement from several days now and is chronologically in Flashback.

There is a LESSON IN IT FOR ALL (myself included and why I chose to be OPEN about this encounter) FOR ME, I needed to remember how Satan TEMPTED Christ with Scripture. If you will recall in this encounter here he stated he knew that Satan comes disquised as an angel of light and will be performing miracles in the sight of man AND YOU (ah heres where he tweeked it) that the very Elect WILL BOW DOWN TO SATAN. (oh dear precious children THAT IS NOT WHAT THE WORD says...it says IF IT WERE POSSIBLE... Matthew 24:24, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Can you see just how it was so "religiously" tweeked. THAT IS SATANS METHOD OF OPERATION using the Word.


So,what exactly started this latest attack? I pondered where did it begin? On my post yesterday in my defense of America, her IDEALS, etc....this "certain person" popped on the scene publically in commentary, but when I fought with TRUTH PUBLICALLY, then he went privately to email.) I thank God for yesterday for it WAS A GREAT EYE-OPENER...and I know was "permitted" for my edification.
Yesterday Morning my status:
Teresa DSmith Mercyministries

What's on your mind? A comment in my STATUS a few days back on Ron Paul/Sara Palin... I am just getting to answer OPENLY here.@ Adventism Challenged To answer your questions "

*Where have you been when America needed you decades ago?"

Umm, the best way to say this is to say it "in Babylon in the wilderness" in the midst of the battle of self-will and God's Will, war of spirit versus flesh, caught in sin drowning along with many of you being DECEIVED and LIED TO and finding my way OUT OF HER lost and searching finding my place in this tired worn out ole world marching onward in this LOVE REVOLUTION and Redemption of The Body The House of Israel.

*The only balls in Washington are these men, who always have to strife for War. America is a War-Mongul.

I am not sure of the thought process here if you are saying that the only Balls in Washington are the MEN OF WAR? I see only Eunicks. As far as America being a War-Mongul....I beg the differ!

As a Citizen of America, I plant a stake in the American Soil and Ideals for which we identify ourselves, as individuals and a People, and I for one am NO War-Mongul. IN the absence of rightly dividing the premise to which America is founded upon and the usurping of the White House via varied SEATS who "attempt" to drive this ship in their New World Order Agenda is ignorance to the nth degree.

We as a People must learn to get back to the CORE values of what do we look up to and revere? That larger "community" and IDEALS are we atttached and devoted? FOR WHAT are we willing to fight and sacrifice? For in "forgetting" The masses have been hood-winked and caught being "assimulated" into the LARGEST COMMUNITY in existence "founded" on the Elitist Cause that we The "small minded" People need to be Governed and thusly because we sit quietly, tails tucked between our legs, looking to the Great Master of The New World Order Plantation to set us free, yet shackled us even tighter for in being shackled so long The People have forgotten THE STRENGTH that lies WITHIN us as A People United UNDER God, and have allowed The Left and their "social agendas" to divide us against one another as the Right drives another wedge.

My "battle" is one of Spiritual matters Of America ...on the reigning ideology that welcomes immigrants to our shores YET no longer calls for their assimilation into OUR "melting pot" but instead celebrates their diversity, multiplicity, and cultural distinctiveness" the political "unum" of America is lost amidst THE FOCUS on the multicultural "pluribus".

As I have said recently to the Constrution Worker on my house who is Mexican who took over the job of renovations after I had to fire the White worker for being drunk in the middle of doing the work and making such a mess by weeks end. OUr conversation was on the recent "immigrants" (and their children) usually know from fresh experience how their lives have improved by coming to America KNOW from the "fresh EXPERIENCE" how their LIVES HAVE IMPROVED by coming to the United States of AMERICA, yet the "well-off" children, the NATURAL -BORN children knwoing little of history from A Biblical Perspective truly understand the Political Agendas of "some of The Leadership" taking up residence in the White House, and Congress and The House of Representatives...who by "their" mission attempt to SIMULATE USA "into" their BORG-LIKE NWO an dthey take for granted the PRIVILEDGE of an American CITIZENSHIP amd prosperity, and lend ear to the Tlaking Heads, intellectuals without Heart, who tread HEAVILY over the ink of The Constitution, opinionated PROPANGANDA media machine turning out spin-doctered words of infection making SICK the MINDS AND HEARTS of America as politicians TALK of Globalization and the NEED to "regard" America (and The People make up her) as Citizens of The World.

EUNICKS! CBC! GOB!

Between such cosmopolitan universalism and ethnic and racial "tribalism", NATIONAL pride and attachment have become disparaged, and in some French Quarters, and rooms filled with the stagnant smoke from overpriced cigars, and select Cognac filled Oval offices and War Rooms....OBSOLETE!

But I say to you National Identity and Citizenship in America face deeper adn more permanet challenges, some linked to the special CHARACTER of our Liberal democratic republic. While The American REPUBLIC was founded as -----and I might add REMAINS----a Nation not of birth,lineage, or inherited monies and ways, BUT OF IDEAS...the equal rights to life, liberty and the PURSUIT of happiness; freedom of religion, and religious toleration; majority rule (and thats not taking a poll of 25 people out of a nation and the majority of THAT number sets precedence).No , the MAJORITY RULE with minority rights (not affirmative action either). ANYONE who embraces these IDEAS is in Spirit ...AMERICAN, and to those who make up that number is AMERICA.

The time has come for a LOVE REVOLUTION in spirit. Maybe God in His infinate wisdom knows that once a people taste FREEDOM, and somethign comes along to STEAL it from them, then a PEOPLE of ethics and priniciple WILL RISE UP....that MINORITY rights stanidng on the ROCK and FOUNDATION of The Church, The Truth, guiding others for an INFORMED PEOPLE can and WILL I MIGHT ADD become a supportive people. For what is IN YOU is how one is baited. If GREED exists, oh the establishment will goad you with a buble loan so that you may run out and party hard, vacation and play...but when the bubble bursts...who laughs? They are....Just next door to me I bear witness to this. A loan taken out on a paid for home, back when "the bubble" said homes are worth 100,000 in this neighborhood and the banks loaned it. Today that house has been bought by Fannie Mae, and I talked to a Real-Estate Agent representing Fannie Mae (who for the informed TRULY KNOW THE FEDERAL RESERVE owns Freddie and Fannie)....and today that house is on the Market for a mere $21,000.00 They in all deceitfulness LENT those loans (scientifically created the bubble) and then they turn around and acquire our ASSETS cheaply.

IN conclusion to this tangent of my answer you write:

*If there is no war, America is going down......So, my friends, prepare for the soon coming war against Iran

Again I in my simplistic HEART begs the differ. America and her ideals will STAND THE TEST of TIME. No my dear BABYLON IS FALLING, come out of her, and get not caught when the "system" comes a realing.

So I ask? Is acceptance of certain BASIC politcal or philosophical IDEALS as I previously discussed enough to make CITIZENS willing to serve and sacrifice for their country in time of need.

Oh how I look around and think if We Would all pull our monies OUT OF THE FEDERAL System, Co-OP and sit back and watch BERNANKE scramble to stop it from overnight FALLING here in America, and then "systematically" like dominoes around this GLOCAL ECOMONY....down, down, down, and then what is LEFT IS REAL. NOt propped up, piped up, deceptiively held, Oh my it may be tight and I FOR ONE KNOW how tight it could be for I have in my own small world been experiencing down-sizing, getting the knife out and cutting the budget of my own life so as to devote my self to The Lord, To this CAUSE, This Love Revolution....where my heart is for The PEOPLE, as I judge the Cause of the Poor, and Pray To The Father that Vengence Come upon these mindless leaders whose heart is merely for only the butts they pat in future preparations of SELF-GAIN!

Lord ready me........


In conclusion: THE POST THAT SPARKED IT ALL
!

OMG...I just have to post this as STATUS. I posted on Ron Paul, and reference about Sarah Palin and what she accomplished as CEO (Governor) in Alaska with BIG OIL, and transferred the RESOURCES back to the PEOPLE (putting citizens FIRST) of Alaska with. I merely stated my thoughts that Ron Paul could DO THE SAME with BIG ELITE BANKERS (Fed Reserve) and RESTORE the wealth OF THE PEOPLE "back" TO THE CITIZENS of The USA. And for one to actually post this to my page is like OMG...beam me up Scottie! Here is my reply:

Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God. It is error which needs the support of government, truth can stand on it's own. -Thomas Jefferson

GOD IS JUST AND I TREMBLE THAT HIS JUSTICE CAN NOT SLEEP FOREVER!!!

the EFFECT of government coercion is:

"to make one half the people fools and the other half hypocrites, and to support roguery and error all over the earth"

TRUTH IS A RADICAL IDEA TO AN INDOCTRINATED MIND!!!

Cowardice asks the question is it safe? Expediency asks the question is it politic?Vanity asks the question is it popular?

AHH~ BUT CONSCIENCE ASKS THE QUESTION IS IT RIGHT AND JUST?

And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right.

@ Keven as I click on your link I read it with dismay. Not only in the perplexing propaganda of the "political" arena, but in the summationary conclusion from which this writer deduces to summise the HEART of Sarah Palin and "justifies" it with the dogmatic INCONCISE reference to a GOOD OLE BOY ESTABLISHEMENT VIEW of scripture. For it reeks of a putrid aroma of so called intelligent man whose "gas" made a u-turn and got lost in its "intended" place of exit, making its escape into the blog forum and speech in his stupidy in this post on Sarah:

If Sarah Palin is an Evangelical, why is she even speaking in public?

According to 1 Timothy 2:11-12: “A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.”

According to 1 Tim 2:8-11: I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works. Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

What say ye, Sarah? Are you truly into your Bible or do you just want to use that book to further your's and Israel's schemes for world domination?

Instead of what say ye Sarah? I say What say YE? Should she "learn with all subjection" to THE ESTABLISHMENT, to BIG OIL, to THE GOOLD OLE NETWORK at the EXPENSE and COST of American Freedom and Liberty, and JUSTICE for all? Had she came upon the scene scratching her crotch, smoking a stogie, and dousing it into her $250.00 ounce of Cognac...in SILENT behind closed doors of NO Transparency, where only THE ELITE and a select FEW hear, or YELL FROM THE ROOF-TOPS that THE TIME IS NOW...to shift the ABSOLUTE BS in Washington, and DECLARE freedom the the enslavement of stupor that the lost UNRIGHTEOUS men such as Harry Reed, AND WOMEN such as Nancy Pelosi CHATTER on and on about?

GOD FORBID! Keven I am not "attacking" YOU but the absolute audacity of this article is desirous of BEANO.


To which Adventist COMMENTED:


Adventism Challenged · 2 mutual friends
Teresa DSmith,

Where have you been when America needed you decades ago?

The only balls in Washington are these men, who always have to strife for War. America is a War-Mongul.

If there is no war, America is going down......So, my friends, prepare for the soon coming war against Iran.
Yesterday at 1:15am · Unlike · 1


I will end with this prayer: Father I come before you in the Name of Jesus Christ, kneeling before YOUR throne of Grace and Mercy for ONLY you can Grant it. I ask forgiveness for my err in behaviour in dealing with this one who comes "at" The Woman. Satan is GOOD at coming...thank you Lord for this lesson. I more than ever understand ..., AND AS A SHEEP BEFORE HER SHEARERS IS DUMB. For you took the stripes that we may be healed YOU PAID THE PRICE FOR SIN stepping down from Heaven coming to this Earth in Human Form showing us HOW TO GET IT DONE. So when my enemies (and they are mine because FIRST they are yours...they received YOU not, and they shall receive me not either for only those IN WHOM it is destined from the beginning to do thy WIll and work in these end-times shall HEAR because they ARE yours. The TIME IS NOW to come out of confusion, to wait upon you, to sound the trumpet, TO DECLARE the Day of Vengence and Get ready for the Battle at hand. Lord Ready Me. Lord ready WE who are yours and let us not be side-tracked by nay-sayers whom have not The Truth from the beginning. Lord, Today I draw that line in the sand. Here and no further! It is TIME to take back "stolen property" and not to surrender any more ground to The Devil. NO NEW WORLD ORDER....and if I as a Woman have found favor in your sight...then allow the Annointing to Fall for without it, and YOU nothing I set out to do will come to fruition. But For The Sake of The Kingdom, I ask YOUR Blessing, may Your Holy Spirit move across this Great Nation awakening the People to The Truth of This New World Order. May they use THIS MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION to cast that vote for Freedom, For Liberty, and For all the IDEALS and CHARACTER that makes up A Christian Nation. Though we sin, and fall short we have Repentance, and then up on the horse and ride out again. Let us not be prideful and turn to you, as I ask for THIS LAND to be restored BACK to who she is. And may her "citizens" come to realize that WE ARE CITIZENS OF FREEDOM, and until upon repentance we turn to you, The Enemy will continue to say WE ARE CITZENS "of the world" in a TAKE-OVER of Sovereignty. God Forbid! Thy Will be done in and through We who truly call upon you and KNOW you. Amen!






No comments: